Crop-Annotate option window when preforming Viewports.

Hello,

Yesterday when I double clicked on the object in my drawing, to open the window to allow me to crop or annotate it for viewports... the normal window didn't open. Instead something popped up (can't remember fully what it said) mentioning a camera, as though I'd earlier clicked on something I should not have. 

When I get back to work I will add what the pop said in full, but for now I just wanted to post incase someone had an idea of what is wrong.

Thanks.

If you're talking about double-clicking on a Viewport to edit it you may have inadvertently changed these settings so that when you double-click on it it edits the camera:

1566287167_Screenshot2021-11-01at17_15_56.png.bc3c817ca488ea9160680fdcbe2d0d1c.png

To get to this dialog box to change it back to whatever you normally have it on, right-click on the VP + select 'Edit'. I like it set so when I double-click on a VP I enter the annotations layer:

1893601456_Screenshot2021-11-01at17_17_34.png.5ea468c1f8c79a77bccdeb030535930c.png

Yes that is the box, but now when I double click to bring this up for cropping or Annotating, its a different smaller box that appears, with no options to select on it. It just informs me.

Anyway, I will be at work soon and can try what you suggest. I can also post fully what the popup window says if what you suggest doesn't do the trick.

Thanks.