Cannot edit plants tag line: shoulder point and leader point cannot be detected

Sally yang

Question

Hi, 

I have a strange problem here. Normally after tagging a plant, I will adjust the tag line so they look neat on the drawing. But today, all my plants tag I cannot edit. I try to click and find the shoulder points or leader points but it's not there. So I can do anything about the plant symbol, but I cannot drag the lead line to where I want them to be. I have attached an image showing the tag line I want to change.

I have tried restart Vectorworks, my pc, switching to other files (same problem! even it was normal yesterday!), restart computer, try to change snapping settings, but all haven't solve the problem... Anyone had this problem before? 

tag problem.JPG

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Pat Stanford said:

Check which mode of the selection tool you have active. You probably need to have the second mode (Single Object Interactive Scaling).  The first mode will definitely not work (Interactive Scaling Disabled). The third mode (Multiple Object interactive scaling) might work.

image.png.d48cd22ce5b579163c895977678c3934.png

You are amazing! I thought my file is broken haha