Strange Text Bug

Dendecko

Anyone know why ConnectCad devices would be showing like this?  suddenly shifted midway through working on a file and I can't quite figure out why but the text of the device is cut in half, shows correctly when it prints and when I click into the device itself but outside of the device it returns to half life.

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 3.30.41 PM.png

@Dendecko,

I have often found that symbols/objects etc don't always display correctly and sometimes need to 'refresh/rerender my screen by a quick zoom or pan. I put this down to my relatively low spec machine and certainly the graphics card! I haven't experienced what you are showing specifically but would question whether it is a rendering thing on your graphics card if it is a bit on the old side?... Following

@Nikolay Zhelyazkov

after a reboot it has not been occuring.  If it happens again I will send over the file.  It may have been a hardware situation rather than a software situation.  I was curious if other have had that happen though.

@Ross McLee

I did try doing a zoom but it did not fix it at the time I will have to try the double click with pan (will try that next time). The computer I have does have decent specs but wouldn't put it past the graphics card tanking on me. 

• Like 1