Ganging multi-circuited instruments

When I imported my 2019 plans to Vectorworks 2021, the ganging of my lighting instruments got all screwed up. For the simple fixtures I can easily re-do it. For the multi-circuited cyc-lights however, I can no longer gang a single cyc cell to a cell from a neighbouring fixture.

I was able to do this easily in previous versions, but now the ganging tool will only select the whole multi-circuit instrument, and connects the ganging line from centre to centre of the larger fixture rather than the desired single cell.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, DB Clarke Theatre said:

When I imported my 2019 plans to Vectorworks 2021, the ganging of my lighting instruments got all screwed up. For the simple fixtures I can easily re-do it. For the multi-circuited cyc-lights however, I can no longer gang a single cyc cell to a cell from a neighbouring fixture.

I was able to do this easily in previous versions, but now the ganging tool will only select the whole multi-circuit instrument, and connects the ganging line from centre to centre of the larger fixture rather than the desired single cell.

Same. So in order to solve this I had to hang the cyc system as individual cells in order to gang em. 

Oy.