Updated Roadmap Topic

I've noticed a huge update on the roadmap this week (compared to the roadmap update after the VW2022 release). Perhaps it's nice to have a dedicated topic to discuss any changes we notice in the roadmap? I've marked the latest changes I noticed, let me know If I missed one.

In Development

849319178_RoadmapDEV-Week39.thumb.jpg.ed802096f90f2eb60e16bb6c7057274a.jpg

Active Research

1247528961_RoadmapRESEARCH-Week39.thumb.jpg.dec558498113548d83d49d439818fe6c.jpg

Personally I think it's awesome that working with pointclouds get's some attention. Integration of Pointfuse sounds awesome! Also there seems to be a lot of development with the Nomad and web platform. Direct editing of Parametric objects sounds exactly what I was waiting for. Hope this will let us use the reshape tool for reshaping window objects. This will help the design workflow a lot.

Edited by MarcelP102
  • Like 4
14 hours ago, E|FA said:

When you click on a roadmap item, you can vote on whether it's critical, important, or nice to have.

As a license owner, I’ve never received a communication from Vectorworks asking for my input on anything.  I’m sure that’s by design and why we see the things we do.  If in-house talent, design summit attendees, and randos from the internet are the main influencers on the software, it’s no wonder things sit where they do.  

Further, when paying clients can’t get resolution to tech support issues for months to years on end, like those linked in my signature, one really starts to question what motivates the company.

• Like 2