Looking for freelance 3D renderer for Interior Architecture and Design

Mari V Markman

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I am a Vectorworks based designer with 20 years experience in design and presentation. I am seeking to, not just offer my service, but am also looking for design and community building inspiration from your region. 

Please review my website where you can find samples of my work and philosophy, I hope you will consider me for projects you have currently or will have in the future.

https://www.switchback.design

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Pete

Hi Mari

I am interested in your job description, I am architect and I am working remote. That is the kind of work I've been doing over the last years.

It would be great to share my profile and portfolio with examples of the work done with you, you can wirte me and I will send it.

I have made several works in interior design, landscaping, design, layouts, 3D modeling, hand made sketches...etc.

I am available for work, 

Best

Guillermo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Mari

I am an experienced 3D drafter in Vectorworks, having drawn and rendered a wide range of buildings, from large commercial buildings to small residential houses. I feel confident I can provide support for your projects. I have also lived in Sweden (Malmö) for a while and hope to move back there in the future, so having a Scandinavian connection is a bonus! Feel free to email me at tallulahorcel@gmail.com if you would like to see examples of my work and discuss this position further. Tack så mycket!

• 1 month later...

Hello Mari,

I am an experienced Architectural Designer with over 6 years of experience in drafting, 3D modelling, and designing residential and commercial buildings using Vectorworks.

My expertise in this field has allowed me to collaborate with architects, interior designers, and fabricators in Australia, the US, Belgium, and the UK.

I’m now leading a team of skilled architects and designers, we offer a range of services, including
1) 2D drafting,
2) Developing permit drawings,
3) Landscaping drawings,
4) Fabrication drawings, and
5) Point cloud (3D scan) to DWG, VWX, and PDF.

My goal is to deliver high-quality results that meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

If you can still look for Vectorworks 3D render/draftsperson support, please consider us. Hoping to hear from you soon!

Thank you,
Rishie R J
https://www.vcad.studio/
M || 8124941191

• 10 months later...

Hi @Mari V Markman

in case you are still looking - I'd love to support you with your projects.

I am very familiar working with clients in other time-zones, as I have clients in Europe, Turkey, New Zealand, ....

I am originally from Germany/Bavaria, and now am working/living in Melbourne.

-->> see attached below work regarding your search -->> " ... excellent skills in both 3D drawing and photorealistic rendering ..." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have extensive experience of over 25 years as an interior architect with a technical engineering degree from concept to completion to the implementation on site and hand-over before Press Day.

Having worked as design & innovation manager, project & production manager in the technical production side of international automotive exhibitions for BMW Group, MINI, Honda, FORD, ..., events, product-launches, road-shows, commercial brand environments, museums, other

SERVICES

• commercial fit-outs - trade shows, events, hospitality, retail
  • technical production knowledge commercial fit-outs, signage & CNC production knowledge - as production manager
  • sourcing suppliers & materials for tender & documentation
  • technical documentation commercial fit-outs - as interior architect
  • creative & strategic development - as design & innovation manager
  • 3D modeling - as creative architect
  • real-time visualisations / renderings - as creative architect

PROGRAMS with LICENSES

• Vectorworks 1997 to 2024
  • Twinmotion 2019 to 2024
  • Adobe Creative Cloud / Membership

• all 2D & 3D files attached below have been created in Vectorworks
  • all visuals have been rendered in Vectorworks or in Twinmotion

Looking very much forward hearing from you.

Cheers

Grethe

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+COFFEE SHOP.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+PRODUCTS.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+PARKLET DESIGN.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+RETAIL SPACES.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+TRADE+SHOW.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+ArchvizEvent+Environments.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+BATHROOM.PNG

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 01.png

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 02.png

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 03.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Producer+Brand+Environments+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Production+Management+Automotive+Trade+Shows+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Signage+CNC+01.png