cloud publish sends back un-updated viewports

grant_PD

Question

Last week I experienced two separate times where I sent off several viewports to publish to the cloud.  Each was 11x17, grayscale render at 300 dpi.  What I got back, after 30-40 minutes of processing, was all of my viewports...not updated.  I had made sure that the check box to update viewports prior to publishing was checked....I'm guessing that the cloud just kicked it back to me?  

Is this a known issue?

2 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hi @grant_PD,

I am not aware of a known issue with this functionality at this time. I would be happy to help you find out what is going on.

Would you mind sending me the .vwx file that you experienced the issue with, so I can try to reproduce the issue and investigate further? You can email it to me at inikolova@vectorworks.net.

I see that you have submitted 2 Publish jobs on September 2-nd and 1 Publish job on September 3-rd. I see the first job finished very quickly (2 mins), and the other two ran for 22 and 25 mins. Did all of these return results from un-updated viewports?

Your help with troubleshooting this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Iskra Nikolova