Unable to duplicate Grid Line Labels

I'm trying to use the VW2021 grid line tool  for several 2D sections. I was unable to duplicate grid lines with the same labels for parallel sections. The number sequence continues automatically and I'm unable to override it. 

There are certainly other ways to organize the drawings so I don't have the duplicate the grid lines, but is there a way to override the grid lines labeling when the tool is used in such instances?

TIA!

4 hours ago, genie said:

I'm trying to use the VW2021 grid line tool  for several 2D sections. I was unable to duplicate grid lines with the same labels for parallel sections. The number sequence continues automatically and I'm unable to override it. 

There are certainly other ways to organize the drawings so I don't have the duplicate the grid lines, but is there a way to override the grid lines labeling when the tool is used in such instances?

TIA!

I'm curious what the problem is.

Are you generating your sections from a 3D model or are you drawing them in 2D?

If you are doing the 2D process, the new grid tool is the wrong one for the job IMHO, just use your own 2D annotations.  If you are doing a 3D process, the new grid tool is very nice and shows up in the elevations and sections automatically.

You can use the new Grid line tool to do what you want.   Put your North South Grids on one layer and Your east west Grids on another layer.    Create design layer viewport of your Grids and place it on the layer with your 2D elevations.   You can rotate and mirror the Viewports as needed.

• Like 2