Make a shopping list from a worksheet?

Aside form exporting the worksheet to Excel, is there a way to make a shopping list of these items in my worksheet? I want to add a Bought column and a Still Needed column. I tried, but I can't mis the spreadsheet with the existing database, and the worksheet does not recognize the Qty. count in the database for use in a spreadsheet.

1463854205_ScreenShot2021-08-25at9_40_48AM.thumb.png.945e5f670b59e22b9a41cd603af511cb.png

Both good ideas, but I can see there is no easy way, so export and do it in Numbers is what I will do. But I will try both suggestions to see how they work. Thanks.

Pretty easy in Numbers. Only thing is should something change in my Vectorworks drawing, then I need to remember to update my Numbers file. That's why I would like to do it in Vectorworks. I look forward to worksheet improvments in future.

1758982582_ScreenShot2021-08-25at1_01_01PM.thumb.png.42ff16570a48145a4d3b04b79eb3150d.png

Notice the alternating row colors. I have made a Vectorworks worksheet wish for this. It is really helpful for scanning across a line.

Edited by Bruce Kieffer