Graphic Control on Slope Analysis Models

Rossford

I am doing a slope analysis project, but in whatever mode I use, 2D triangle, 2D contours with colored slopes, 3D grid, etc. the client is objecting to the pixilated nature of the slope areas.  He says some programs have a feature that cleans up various color areas into one color for graphic clarity, using some kind of blur effect.  The VW graphics look like those hurricane maps with a lot of swirling that is hard to look at.

Also, I have having loads of trouble with the preformatted slope analysis report.  I seem to have it narrowed down to the fact that there can be only one site model in a drawing for it to report accurately.  Anyone else experience this?  (I had actually be overlaying site models to get all the graphic and info I needed, and even making sure the criteria for the report was by "on site model layer only" in the graphic settings, and also in the report criteria, the reports seem to pick up every site model and / or crash the program.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Thanks. I am using the max number of categories, and there is a limit to how close the hues should be to represent the slope differences.  I tried a few more settings, and in a way, using the 3D grid color slopes method works better with bigger squares rather than smaller ones, but in irregular site shapes tends to not render the partial squares at the edges.  Seems like there should be a fix for that, as well.