Space Label: comma as decimal separator in Formula field

Lorenzo S

Question

Hello everybody,

I am working with Space Labels and in all of the fields I defined (area, perimeter, height etc.), I want all my decimal separators to be commas, not dots. All the "default" fields follow the System Preferences of my Mac (which is set to comma). I also need to use one custom field made with a Formula and that one field gives me a dot as a decimal separator, no matter what I do. I need to use a formula because my file is set to millimeters and I need the perimeter in the space label to show in meters, I guess I have no other way than using a Formula.

Is there something I can write in the formula, to force VW to use a comma in that field, rather than a dot, as a decimal separator?

I even tried changing the decimal separator in the system preferences to dot, relaunching VW and updating all the spaces... it then works, all the decimal separators show as dots rather than commas, it is consistent but I cannot show a dot where a comma is supposed to be.

Many Thanks!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet