End markers do not follow scale size

rlb

I have a strange situation. Some Viewports from  Design Layers do not scale their end markers (I use dots) when applied to the Sheet Layers. See image.

Others do.

I can't figure out what's wrong. Everything else, like text and line weights look fine on the Sheet layer.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!

RLB in Brooklyn

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 8.48.35 PM.jpg

End markers are page based. This means that they are always drawn at 1:1 scale. (These are defined in the Edit Marker dialog.) They do not automatically scale with other objects on the same layer. This is intentional. The reason for this is primarily to do with consistency and legibility. If your design layer scale is the same as the viewport scale then you you will see how they will look when they are shown in a Viewport of the same scale. 

If a viewport is a different scale from the design layers it contains then the end markers will look different. This should not be a problem and you can rescale the end markers from the Advanced Properties section which is found in the Object Information Palette of the individual viewport.

Edited by markdd
  • Like 4