What is the best way to print a worksheet?

Export it to excel/googlesheets sadly - much easier to control formatting and scale it to fit on the paper size of choice. If you have a lot of entries, such that the work sheet would go to two pages, Vectorworks doesn't easily handle splitting it across multiple pages. Excel and others do this without effort.

The suggestion was to put the worksheet on another layer. Great, but I need it on my main design layer too. That option breaks down because the worksheet criteria needs to be Visibility Visible on the Concept Design design layer, and invisible on my Cut List design layer. Maybe there's another setting that makes the worksheet populate correctly on both design layers?

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 10.40.51 AM.png

Edited by Bruce Kieffer

So it does work if a copy of the worksheet is placed on another design layer along with it being on my Design Concept layer. There's no need to change any of the Criteria, just don't recalculate the worksheet on the "Worksheet" design layer, only recalculate on the (my) Design Concept layer.

All of this said, you would think that a viewport is the right way to do this, and maybe it is, but it's too buggy when it comes to printing it.