Multiple Viewports related to working plane

Hi @ all,

for the creating of quick viewports I sometimes use the multiple viewports command.

This works fine as "quick and dirty" solution when creating a lot of sheet layers with multiple viewports.

But now I want to create multiple viewports, related to a working plane, not to the layer plane.

Seems to be impossible.

Maybe someone has an idea for a workaround ?

Hi Mark,

thats a great idea, haven't ever thought that this is possible.

Never did that before and just tried it, but this effects only the viewport crop. What I need is for a front, back, top and isometric view which are not perpendicular to the layer plane. I dont want to rotate the model, since it is part of a bigger drawing. Imagine a drawing of a house with 50 garages, where the houses walls are perpendicular to the Layer plane and the garages are all individually rotated by some degree and have seperate design. Now I need a front, back top and isometric view of each garage on a seperate sheet layer. That's 50 sheet layers with 4 viewports = 100 viewports.

Only it's not garages Im drawing, but a very crazy stage design....  Thats why I need a "quick and dirty" solution 😉