How to rotate 2021 Student Vectorworks Gray Watermark Lines

Hey all! 

I am having trouble rotating the gray watermark lines that are apart of the Educational Version of Vectorworks 2021. I am wanting to make the gray frame turn horizontal with my Title Block so that the lines are less obstructive to my drawings. Any ideas? Thanks so much for any help.

Best,

Micaela 

If you don't need the page breaks or watermarks to be visible while planning out your drawings, go to File - Page Setup and uncheck Show page boundary.  This will turn all of those off.

Otherwise, it sounds like you need set the page to be in landscape mode versus portrait.  To do that, open up the Page Setup dialog as above and click on the Printer Setup button.  You can then change the page size (Arch D for example) and toggle between Landscape and Portrait orientation.

I would recommend making sure your page setup on your sheet layer has the correct paper size and orientation.  If your page setup is correct for the final size of the printed sheet layer, you should not have any page breaks and only have one set of watermarks on the top and bottom of the page.

• Like 1