Transfer slab styles to landscape area components?

2139567836_Vectorworkswish-slabstyleconverttolandscapearea.thumb.JPG.15f1b6aa0159d6a7142197ad3345191f.JPG

In Revit I have dozens of "floor typs" / slab styles that I have imported to Vectorworks. In Vectorworks I have the opportunity to use both Hardscape and Landscape area. How can I transfer Vectorworks slab styles' components / layers with materials, thickness and preferably IFC properties to Landscape area's components? Is this possible? Is there a time-saving work around? Hope I can avoid going into building up all landscape area styles with countless components, names, class, materials, tickness, etc manually. Currently I only work with landscape area and not hardscape to save time in the project. We must also supply site model surfaces for machine control and for other disciplines. Therefore, we link all landscape area and landscape area used as hardscape to the same site model surface.

Hoping for answers that can save me countless hours of work.

Sorry the text in the model and drawing is in Norwegian, but I hope the issue is clear anyway..

666333167_Vectorworks-slabstyle.thumb.JPG.a45c7410f55baedbad2772effcc69921.JPG

Revit.thumb.JPG.e073e27e7cf1a0f016a377f11255da81.JPG

Revit Floor types import to Vectorworks as Slab Styles_R2019.rvt Slab styles from Revit in to Vectorworks - transfer slab styles to landscape area.vwx