Can't Add Sheets!

Tried to add 1 sheet to file created in VW Arch 10.1 using the Create STandard Sheet command (run when file was created). This file has 21 sheets. I needed to add 1 ArchDet sheet, going from 4 to 5. Every time (4) I run the command VW tries to re-create all 22 sheets, instead of just adding 1. This takes several minutes, and when finished the program crashes (closes) without altering the file. I can't add any sheets. This can be a serious inconvenience - if you don't estimate the number of sheets you need when creating the file, you're out of luck. Version 9.5 made it easier to add sheets - never had this problem on files much larger than this file. Has anyone else run into this problem?

VWArch 10.1

WinXP

2.23 Ghz, P4

512 Ram

I too am having troubles adding sheets. I finally got the sheet added but no titleblock. Also the Task manager does not recognize the new sheet. Any editting done to sheets prior to adding the new sheets does not seem to carry over. (i.e. any editted sheet comes back in but without the editted class visibility)

I had this problem as well. I had about 26 sheets at the time. I finally gave up on the assistant and set-up my own additional sheets. It took less time than trying to fight the set-up assitant. I sent the file to NNA and never heard anything back from them.

Sorry, I haven't responded, but have been very busy. After I posted my initial message, I researched the VW Tech Board and found a similar post. The suspected problem was the importation of AutoCad objects. My site plan for the file that I had problems with contains imported Autocad information. I added the sheet I needed easily through the layers menu. However, Issue Manager does not recognize the added sheet. When I get the time I will e-mail the file to Tech Support, hopefully they will respond.