floating Viewplane not working

Hi

I got a second display and now i want to have one of my sheet layer on it while i'm working on my model in a design layer in my primary display.

I researched and found that i can achieve it with by creating a floating view plane in Vectorworks but whenever i create a floating display it just comes out with a empty space and i don't see any information of my model there just a empty space as it shows in the attached screenshot.

Can anyone help me with this?

FYI, I've VW 2021 SP3 runs in a Mac with Mac OS Catalina Version 10.15.7 (19H2) and the second display is iPad connect with Airplay.

1541714784_Screenshot2021-06-14at1_39_40PM.thumb.png.8bb408279ab5a5df6402737819edb3cc.png

• 1 year later...
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee
On 6/17/2021 at 2:34 AM, Rishie said:

This looks like a bug.

Can any one let me know how can i ping the concern team to look into it and so they can validate and keep if it in their WishList if they find it has some value.

Hello Rishie, I can create a bug for you for this.  

Can you explain the steps that you are doing to reproduce this to make sure that I understand?  It's possible that this is working better in a newer version of macOS or VW but we will need to test first.

Thanks.