Hi I am needing some help as my 3D mode is green only. I was adding a window and after that this?

I have an entire plan in 2D here but as soon as I swap to 3D it is green and a grid. If I have my cursor touch the areas it highlights walls in dotted grey outline. Any advice as to what I have done? However, I can see it as a top or bottom view but no side view (green screen is all I see)

Screenshot 2021-06-10 122246.jpg

Edited by Cammareri Landscapes
added information

@Cammareri Landscapes sorry, missed your questions.  A trick for finding that small stuff in the future: select all the stuff you want to keep and CUT.  Then zoom to fit objects.  If items are way out in space you'll see the view change.  Then pull a selection marque to grab any offending objects.  Hit delete.  Finish by Paste In Place and all your stuff is back.  I imagine there are other ways to do this, but I have found it is quick and easy.  I suppose you could purge items outside the printable area if you set the printable area up appropriately, haven't tried that though.

Edited by jeff prince
  • Like 1