Shadow analysis rendering advice

Hello Everyone,

I'm really happy with forum as it makes me to learn more and make Vectorworks and my life easy 🙂. Thank you so much!

Can anyone here help to understand how can i remove the grey shade around around my site, i need my site to be brighter as my second screenshot attached here.

FYI the second screenshot shot is captured by setting the sun to be at noon and so it's bright. can i do any specific rendering setting similar to it when my sun raise and sets?

249164908_Screenshot2021-06-04at12_50_00PM.thumb.png.89bcafa408e5eee4947215e9b9621573.png58709567_Screenshot2021-06-04at12_52_01PM.thumb.png.c5fc8bcaeb374b23f68b697d45e33c5e.png

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello @Rishie You can increase the ambient light brightness and this lifts the overall brightness of the rendering.  This is in the Lighting Options dialog.  The shadows will become less dark when you increase the ambient.  HTH!

https://app-help.vectorworks.net/2021/eng/VW2021_Guide/Rendering2/Ambient_light_and_sunlight.htm#XREF_16547_Ambient_Light_and