setup assistant

zero

Using the "create standard sheets" command, I wish to change the scale of the floor plan sheets, but the scale thingy is greyed out. Why is that?

Why is mod-slab 1 above mod-floor 1 (in the layers list)when you create standard sheets? If you create a floor object with a solid fill, you can't see anything on mod-floor 1. Surely this is a bug?

Thanks.

Zero

I wrestled with the same problem last week and came up with a solution that worked for me. Open the Layers Setup and select all the Floor Plan layers that are at the incorrect scale. Select the Scale button and change it to the correct scale.

The VWA manual has a brief line on the Floor Plan Scale on page 3-11, step 5 (easy to miss on a quick read).

Zero,

In order to use Create Standard Sheets to change layer scales you must first remove all floor plan sheets. You can now change the scale and when you create any new floor plan sheets, the scale of the Mod-Floor and Mod-Slab layers will be changed to the new scale.

Also, you are correct, mod-floor layers should be above mod-slab layers. This will be entered into our bug list.

Tom Urie

Nemetschek, N.A.