MEP Drafting in the Cayman Islands, or remote work

We need a VW draftsperson who can relocate to Grand Cayman, or work remotely on our projects.

Someone with documented experience in Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC drawings and preferably LPG and Fire Alarm as well.

The ideal candidate is someone who also has experience with AutoCAD.

We are using VW Architect 2020 and about to move to the 2021 version.

We do residential and commercial designs using the IBC 2009, IRC2009 and NEC 2014 

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

The most common designs for us are Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Gas for residential and we also do Fire Alarm designs for commercial projects.

My personal background is mostly on the Electrical, Fire Alarm and Air Conditioning side but have a broad knowledge in the plumbing and LPG sectors as well.

I need someone who is detail oriented, accurate, fast and more experienced on the drafting side than I am so I can concentrate on other parts of the business . My current draftsman is having some major health issues and may be sidelined for an extended period of time soon and we need a second draftsman for the long term.

Email: idealtd.ky@gmail.com

WhatsApp: (345) 926-1108

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Hi sir/madam

My name is Jamal Dash and i am from Barbados..i am quite intersted in relocating to the cayman islands since my mom was there since the 90's so settling wont be a problem..i have more than 3 years in the drafting field ...drawing house plans  electrical and plumbing plans and getting them approve at Town and Country planning in Barbados...i have  certificates in building drawing and also Auto cadd...i am a very fast learner and thinker and i am always ready to meet demands which also allows me to push myself towards goals..If you have any queries about anything please feel free to contact me at the above email address

Yours truly Jamal Dash