rendered prints still not working

jnr

Katie:

My problem of not being able to print a rendered elevation (within a scripted CD set) remains. I'm using 10.1 I have updated firmware and drivers on my plotter (see below) plugged the plotter directly to my computer (USB) and it still prints the image in minature in the upper left hand corner (sometimes you get lucky and print the first page OK). The title block and all other non-linked information print correctly on the page. It is not the plotter. I am also having the same problem printing using the adobe acrobat PDF writer.

As you may recall I was having this problem with version 9.5 and printing through my jet direct print hub to both the 500ps and my 1220c/ps. It appears nothing has changed.

While Vectorworks scripts the elevation and renderworks allows me to look at a fully rendered view, am I not allowed to print it? (this was the case long ago in minicad 7)

By the way, making bitmaps (or for that matter exporting-photoshoping and re-importing) is time consuming, and inflates the file size by a factor of about 10, and drastically slows the file down. Is this a Mac vs PC issue?

[Frown]

Hi JNR

have had the same problem with the mini image in the upper left on both hp 722 and 1220 wide format printers but I can't get it to reproduce the problem on demand I posted on this a while back but it is so intermitant I can't get a handle on it it only happens when printing a rendered layer link in a rotated view so far it hasn't happened in a plain front or side view I have not seen any other reports of this problem maybe it is a pc thing

Mike