Braceworks for Students?

cga

Guest Maggie Dier

Hi there! At this time we only have Braceworks available for lab donations directly to schools. We are currently working on making it available for for individual educational licenses. Feel free to reach out to me and connect me to a professor or IT person at your school and I can work with them to set this up on their lab license!

• 4 months later...
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee
On 5/11/2021 at 7:14 PM, cga said:

I'm a lighting technician college student, looking to incorporate the Braceworks technology

cga,

Note that the only thing you can't do without the actual Braceworks license is the calculations. All the connectivity functions of Braceworks are baked into Spotlight.

Best, Scott

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Additionally the Braceworks System check commands can be added to your workspace without needing a Braceworks license. Although they don't do a full calculation (they just check for physical errors that would prevent a calculation) you can add these menu commands into your workspace and use them to get a feel for the Braceworks calculation overview dialogue

• Like 1