Site Model not aligned with 2D drawing at creation

Hi there, I hope someone can rescue me!

When I create the site model for this project it goes on a side instead of being aligned with the 2D drawing.

It is the first time it happens to me and I have no clue on how to fix this nor I can find help in the previous posts. 3D boundaries are obviously slightly different from the 2D ones so I don't want to align it manually. 

Screen video attached.

Any prompt help is greatly appreciated! 

Thanks,

Noemi

If you select the source data + run the command in Top/Plan is the site model created in the correct location then?

I've not seen anything saying you have to create a site model in Top/Plan but noticed recently when I created one in 3D that it ended up miles from where it should have been. Not sure whether I've made them in 3D without issue previously + this is a new phenomenon or whether I've always by chance done it in 2D so haven't come across this before... Logically it shouldn't happen...

I've just tested it again now + even in Top view the DTM ends up 700km away from the source data which can't be right...? In Top/Plan all is fine though

• Like 3