Window/Door Lintel Easier/Faster way of doing a proper Arch Soldier Course??

Hi all,

Is there an easy way to create an Arched Soldier Course on the windows or Doors ?? 

What i'm looking for is a way to arch the top of the lintel without arching the top of the window (if this makes sense).

The way i've done to actually contour this situation is creating a 3D symbol looking exactly as it would in real life, but i have to make/adjust every time if there is a different sized window/door. (takes a huge amount of time, i can make a few of them as i did, but sometimes i end up doing a new one to a new sized window/door)

The way i contour this is by using the Lintel from the window/door and adjust it to try and match approximately.

1- Lintel from window (exaggerated dimensions to show in the picture what i do)

2- my 3D Symbol

3 - my 3D symbol inserted in the window without the window/door lintel option turned on.4013496_SoldierBrick.thumb.jpg.e7ceda063a1154b926454af648848455.jpg

The final result with my adjustments.

1528916686_SoldierBrick1.thumb.jpg.2fcc21d3b1c6341670a1cb8f0cacde48.jpg

This takes quite a lot of time, when it should be able to just arch the top of the Lintel option without looking too "odd" and without arch the top of the window too.

This is the look i'm after:

1452542557_SoldierBrickImage.thumb.jpg.39f90bf04ce538d3a91d148641670ebe.jpg

Anyone has a better/Easier way of doing this??