Setting up a different sheet size format

This might be pretty basic stuff (I'm a beginner) but I need to provide plans in  a 11" x 17" format.  Currently, I have my title block sized for 24" x 36" sheets.  What's the best way to size the title block for the 11" x 17" format?  I copied my title block from an existing Arch D file and then pasted and scaled to a new file set for 11" x 17".  I think this will work but it seems there should be a better process than this. 

You should consider switching to 22x34 (ANSI D) large sheets and 11x17 (ANSI B) small sheets. You can create one 22x34 title block for both sizes. If you set up sheet layers that use 11x17 sheets at 50% scale, you can easily print 22x34 or 11x17 sheets without changing the title block. I print “mini” sets for day-to-day use. I never keep large sets anymore—too cumbersome—but I do need to issue large sets for tender, permits, and construction. This system allows me to generate full-size PDFs, but print at 50% on 11x17 with a quick tweak in the Acrobat or Preview print dialog.