Interiorcad - Drillings are missing on saved cabinet- Please Help!!!

Hello, 

I need help or advices on how to save a cabinet to library properly. I have done many tastings, but failed to get the expected result. So I come here for help. 

I created a custom cabinet with drillings, and saved that unit as a symbol named BCxx in the picture 1. 

pic1.thumb.JPG.26ac53e85453cf6ea784514497258021.JPG

And then, I tried to open the BCxx cabinet in the current and a new VMX file, all the drillings are missing.

I have to manually apply them back by hand. This means all the saved drillings are missing. It's just a blank box now. 

pic2.thumb.JPG.a12c73d3eca9ecc3763341fedd1cb1f3.JPG

It seems Interiorcad lost the connection to library components. Do I have to reinstall Vectorworks and Interirocad? 

It will be much appreciated if someone can help. 

Regards, 

Nap

On 5/1/2021 at 5:09 AM, Stephan Moenninghoff said:

You need to use the cabinet tool and then choose the saved preset from the mode bar. It doesn't work if you insert from the resource manager. 

Hi Stephan, 

Thanks a lot for your solution. 😀

I still have the "drag and drop" concept/habit with me when using Ineterirocad, so it takes me sometime to get used to the new way of using Interiorcad. 

Thanks a lot for your reply again. 

Regards, 

Nap