Freelance Drafter / Rendering

drehersr

Hello! My name is Shane Dreher & I'm a freelance VW draftsman in the Philadelphia area - primarily doing ground plans, elevations and 3D renderings for large corporate events and meetings. I've been drafting for 10+ years now and worked with my last company for 4 years until COVID. I'm looking for any freelance remote work. I also am familiar with photoshop & illustrator as well as CNC machines. Resume & portfolio available upon request as well.

I can be reached at Drehersr@gmail.com

hope to hear from you!

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Shane.

I need a VW draftsperson who can relocate to Grand Cayman, or work remotely on our projects.

I need someone with documented experience in Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, LPG and Fire Alarm drawings.

My first choice is someone who also has experience with AutoCAD.

We are using VW Architect 2020 and about to move to the 2021 version.

We do residential and commercial designs using the IBC 2009, IRC2009 and NEC 2014 

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Do you have any experience doing A/C calculations and duct layouts?

The most common designs for us are Mechanical Electrical Plumbing & Gas for residential and then we also do Fire Alarm for commercial designs.

My personal background is mostly on the Electrical, Fire Alarm and Air Conditioning side but have a broad knowledge in the plumbing and LPG sectors as well.

I need someone who is detail oriented, accurate, fast and more experienced on the drafting side than I am so I can concentrate on other parts of the business . My current draftsman is having some major health issues and may be sidelined for an extended period of time soon.

• Like 1