Edit imported Sketchup model in Vectorworks

I have imported a Crittal door Sketchup model from the Sketchup warehouse.  It is having dimensions 3883mm X 2400 mm. I need to change its dimensions to 3000mm x 2200mm. However I am unable to edit the dimensions in Vectorworks. I tried the scale option, but the model needs to be scaled in X as well as Y directions and it does not seem to work well.

The Sketchup model is attached with this post. 

I tried editing the model in Sketchup, but I am not very familiar with Sketchup and it seems that the model is not editable.

Is there a quick suggestion to make this work.

thanks

Neelambari

Crittal+doors.skp

@Neelambari Shukla if you import it into Vectorworks as "groups of 3d polygons" instead of meshes, you can edit it.  That being said, it seems you will want to reshape the glazing panels independently of the door to get to a desired door opening size.  Perhaps referring to this sketchup model for dimensions of the components and remodeling it as Vectorworks doors and windows and/or a curtain wall would be more useful for future uses of the object.  A bit of work regardless of how you intend on handling it.