Duplicate along 'multiple' paths

Hi, 

New to vectorworks so this may be obvious but I'm trying to use the duplicate along path tool to arrange a single object along multiple paths. 

The scenario is around 200 to 250 different arcs of varying lengths, rotations, positions and a single 3D object that I need to duplicate at 500mm along every single arc. Selecting multiple arcs just appears to distribute all the previously selected items along the last selected item. At the moment I'm copying the 3D object out a huge number of times and then using the duplicate along a path tool individually each time. 

Any pointers would be great. 

Separate lines. So I have a 50mm sphere I want to place every 500mm along all the different arcs. The arcs are spread out throughout the scene and don't touch so can't combine them all into a single line. I can manually use the tool on each line but once there are a large amount it becomes very time consuming for something it feels like could potentially be automated somehow. 

Edited by cevansroberts