Drawing Label custom field

Hello Nikolay,

Thanks for you answer, that is why I couldn't figure it out.

I know it is unusual but I am working in the film industry and we are making some sort of storyboard on the wall.

I print big sheet with many view, and then we cut out the views (cut the paper with scissors) and pinned them to the wall triying different combinations. I wanted to keep track of wich views refers to wich set.

Simon

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
8 minutes ago, setdesigner said:

Hello Nikolay,

Thanks for you answer, that is why I couldn't figure it out.

I know it is unusual but I am working in the film industry and we are making some sort of storyboard on the wall.

I print big sheet with many view, and then we cut out the views (cut the paper with scissors) and pinned them to the wall triying different combinations. I wanted to keep track of wich views refers to wich set.

Simon

- One thing you could do is that you could duplicate the text in the Title Block and place it on the locations where you would usually put your drawing label. That way you will have the text at the correct location but I do not feel like this is very good workflow since you have to manually move the texts and update their locations.