Spotlight Numbering in ConnectCAD

I'm sing Spotlight Numbering to number these cables in ConnectCAD. But having an issue where the actual wire numbers are not resetting and keep starting from where the last cables were, but the yellow tag shows it correctly. Clicking "Clear Cable Labels" does not help in resetting this. Any suggestions on making the blue numbers reset to the number I want?

Thanks!

176349783_1264537680607842_5235586223069512113_n.jpeg

176389101_1264537687274508_5695548836323241926_n.jpeg

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello @stancilent,

The value displayed with blue is the Circuit.Number parameter and the value displayed in yellow is the Circuit.Cable parameter. These are two different values, so I suppose that you will have to use Spotlight numbering for Circuit.Number in the same way that you use it for Circuit.Cable. Here is a demo video on how to use Spotlight numbering with ConnectCAD -

Also, it would be better if you post your questions in the ConnectCAD section in the forum here, as in there you will get more ConnectCAD users see your questions and answer them. What is more, in there you can look for your question before asking it, as it is very likely that somebody has already asked it and got an answer for it.

Let me know if you need additional info on this question.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

• Like 1