Title Block Origin

LauraCB

Question

Is there are way to set the title block origins? Our title block style is set to 'fit page' and to snap to 'centre right' so it all looks correct when placed onto our sheets. However when we edit the title block layout it jumps off to the side, rather than being overlaid with the page outline below?

3 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
13 hours ago, LauraCB said:

Is there are way to set the title block origins? Our title block style is set to 'fit page' and to snap to 'centre right' so it all looks correct when placed onto our sheets. However when we edit the title block layout it jumps off to the side, rather than being overlaid with the page outline below?

- Can you send me a test file showing this issue? A screen recording would be useful too.

Thanks!

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello @LauraCB,

There are a few problems here.

1) You are editing the Title Block Style's layout and that is why you do not see anything in the background.

2) Since you are editing the style, the Title Block Position is taken from the style, which in your case seems to be Right Middle.

3) You seem to have changed the user origin of your layer. This seems to be causing the TBB to move away from the page when you edit its layout.

I was not able to see this problem starting from a blank file and using the TBB styles from your file.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov