Notes Manager and Keynote Legends

I have been testing using the notes manager function prior to introducing it to our team and have a few things I wanted to check having read through previous threads on here

- Is there a way to set up a 'style' for the keynote legends? We have the callout tool setup within our Vectorworks template file so it will always default to format the same. I can't see a way of setting this up for the keynote legends and it is time consuming changing the font and spacing on every sheet.

- We are using project sharing from a server so the current plan would be to save project specific databases within the individual project folder. This would be set up with 'absolute path'. Is there any reason not to use this way for a project specific database

- Are there any issues to be aware of when adjusting notes in project sharing? Assuming only one person can update the notes manager at once - is there a way to check this out or know if someone else is using it to avoid conflicts?

- Is this a way to remove the link to the default database that are setup with Vectorworks. I want to remove them so there is no confusion for the team and we only have one database associated with a project file. I have deleted them out of the application defaults but they are still showing on the drop down list within the notes manager.

Thanks!

• Like 1