Resources

Landartma

Question

8 answers to this question

Is it possible the 'LA Favorites - Original.vwx' file has moved location? Unless you've actually saved the file in the user folder the Favorites are just shortcuts to wherever the original files are saved so if you move where they're stored you will lose the link in Favorites.

Ok that was weird.  Tried all the simple stuff.  Made sure RM set to all resources, refreshed, started VW again, rebooted machine...Nothing.  Then I clicked on the top left which was set to Flip layout.  Clicked both Preview and Browser Pane and it all came back.  So I set it back to Flip and its all still there. 

The issue is that I was essentially down for a few hours while I dealt with it, or tried to.  Once you have basic competence its the glitches that slow the work flow down and cost money.  To be fair it was way, way worse with the last software I used.  Especially given the complexity of this software in comparison.  I think its just a fact of life with any programs.  Anyone with advise on how to limit glitchiness would be well received.