Vector works keeps freezing on me, need it for an exam help appreciated

Xander Decraecke

Question

I just started using it this year as a student. Running it on a 2019 MacBook pro but haven't had problems so far. Drawing my exam for technical drawing and it keeps freezing exactly at the same time every time. Restarted etc etc. Kindoff a computer illiterate so i have no clue what to do. Some help or suggestions are very welcome is anyone else struggeling with this?

2 answers to this question

How big is the file? How complex is the file  e.g. 2D / 3D / millions of objects or sensible symbols? Lots of things can bog down a computer running any kind of CAD.

Is all the data (e.g. dwg, other .vwx, images...) in the file yours, or are you using data you've imported?

What edition of VW?

The document is 1,4 MB, i am drawing in 2D the front and side views of a classical guitar plan pretty sensible in A0. There is one picture i inserted of the original drawn plan. The thing is it's vectorworks 2021 that keeps freezing up the rest of my applications keep working fine. It keeps freezing if nothing else is running also. So yes i am using one picture i imported. Might it be my graphics card? It's not ideal but it should be able to run it see picture.

Greetings Xander

Torres Plan FE19 18-06 13 april.vwx

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 18.43.55.png

Edited by Xander Decraecke