Eyedropper

MikeN

quote:

Originally posted by Katie:

Make sure when you double click on the Eye dropper tool that "Class" has a checkmark next to it.

This will allow you to pick up class attributes.

Yes, it picks up the class attributes and it paints the graphic attributes correctly, except that the graphic attributes are not set to class

style (arrow in the graphic attributes palette).

This occurs even when both the subject and target subject have graphic attributes set to class style.

• 2 weeks later...

Umm . Yeah.

I've been so busy at work, I keep forgetting to do half the stuff I say I am going to do outside of the phones.

Apparently, it's working the way it's supposed to with this feature. It's not intended to take the class stuff with it. I moved it over to the wishlist as a future wishlist item.

Sorry I didn't get back to this post sooner.

I can't remember if I'm coming or going most of the days ..

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for looking into this Katie. We appreciated your work!

Do you know if the feature was dropped from v10 or v9? The general consensus around our office is that this used to be a working feature in earlier versions. I hate to refer to AutoDesk products, but it worked much like the Match Properties command in ACad. ie. Pick up all the properties including class and layer attributes and apply them to other objects. Does this ring a bell with anyone up there at the Nemetschek Mothership?