using a VW 2015 workspace in VW 2020

You probably could, but I recommend that you don't. By the time you get it upgraded and then fight through all of the things that have changed (which often requires the old version to be removed and the new version added to the workspace), you will still have an old workspace without any of the new things that were added between 2015 and 2020.

Unless you have an EXTREMELY customized workspace, you are going to be better off picking the standard workspace that is closest and modifying it to "match" your old version.

Screenshots of the Workspace Editor of your workspace in 2015 will make it easier to make the new one match.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Hans-Olav said:

@Cadplan Architecture I usually export my old workspace as a textfile, and use that as a guide when adjusting the new one workspaces.thumb.png.4d64d04e6b467e4745891e77223fb7fc.png

Useful, thanks. I don't have a great many custom commands in my workspace, I've taken a screenshot of the ones that I need and have started to  modify my new VW2020 workspace so that's really going to help me get back on track!

• Like 1