Plant List Simple

JMTLA

I'm having a slight problem with my plant list simple that hopefully someone can help me out with. I recalculated my plant list b/c I added a few new plants to my plan and about half way down the plant list I now have a row that reads:

ID 0 Botanical Name Common Name Scheduled Size Notes. I don't know where the plant list is picking this up from or why. Please help. I need it gone.

Operating system- MS, Landmark 11.5

-Rebecca

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

This means you have a something in your drawing that has a "plant" record attached to it (it may or may not be a plant). The easiest way to determine what this is is to:

1. Duplicate your 'plant list simple' worksheet. Call it anything.

2. Add 2 new columns to the worksheet.

3. In the database header row, type (without quotes):

"=L" in the first column;

"=T" in the second column;

4. The new columns will now display the Layer and Type of object in the database. This should give you a clue as to what your "rogue" object is and where it is located.

I followed your instructions, and the rogue object has the same layer and type as all my other plants in the planting plan. I have since gone through my plan and deleted then re-entered all the plants that were new since this rogue object has appeared, recalculated and nothing has changed. Is there any other category that I can type into the header to narrow my search more?

Thank for your help

-Rebecca

I followed what you said above and my coordinates are x= -1335.093, y= -1013.151. There is nothing out there in spcae. All of my coordinates for the plants are similar to the above, which doesn't match up with the coordinates of the drawing. I think I'm beginning to pull my hair out. Any more words of wisdom would be great.

• 11 months later...