Coordinations of site modelling

vassen

Hello everyone,

I am doing a site modeling with coordinates which i have received and use the stake Tools to plot all of them.

I did create model with "Site model with data source" everythings works perfectly

My question is how to show the coordinates which was plot with stake tools when we are doing a section 3D on the model which have been generated?

Is it being done automatically or do we have to do this manually?

I have attached a VW files with the stakes coordinates and with the site model created from it.

Thanks for your help and guide

Site Modeling stakes.vwx

• 2 weeks later...

@Gualterino Thanks for the capture. it's not what i am looking for 😞

I would like to know if we point our cursor on the 3D modelling of the site it gave us the coordinate we did use for in plotting the stake.

Attached is what am looking for and this was created manually, its the same data use to create the site modelling

Modelling the coordinate.png

@vassen it may not be suitable for what you want but have you looked at the the 'Site Model Section...' command? It creates a section through the site model + displays elevations at specified intervals. But quite limited in terms of the graphical options + will slice up the whole model rather than provide spot elevations at specific points.

• Like 1