SP3.1 Crashing

Dubman

Question

7 answers to this question

I'll try that when I get the chance, very busy at the moment. FYI, about 2 weeks ago I did a complete re-install of VW, I even removed every VW & Nemetschek item from the registry, rebooted, then new install, & re built my user folder. Was having many little issues, it helped some, but past few days it is becoming unstable.

I'll reply to this thread when I get the change to make a new user profile.

Thanks!

Following up with another VW crash when opening a file that I had open earlier this morning. It is a file of people symbols that I copy past from. I open it & copy from it many times before with no problems like this morning. I'm going to see if I have time to create a new user profile. Juan, you mention other are having issues after upgrading to windows 10, I did this a long time ago, and have had no crashing issues until recently. But do have many other issues; like when using the arch, polyline, & polygon tools, I can not change any attributes until I click off & then back on to the object. The arch tool, sometime it can only be drawn in one direction, other times I can draw them either direction. The Navigation Palette, I can not scroll thru my classes, layers, or sheet layers until I adjust it size, then it will allow me to scroll down to see all of the classes, layers, & sheet layers. I've had problems with my default text changing to some system font, but this has not happened for a while. Every day is a learning experience on how VW is going to act for me. This is why each morning I save the file I'm working on to a new date so if a crash I can always go back to yesterdays file & continue.

Is VW more stable on a mac?