Grid Reference Help

Hi, I design large scale events and use VW for 2d plans for design, GPS mark out and for multiple plans for multiple agencies. I can have an event which will cover 10 square miles and we would divide this up with 50sqm grid reference. The main venues and content are then listed in the key with the grid reference next for ease to find. My question is there a way that this can all be automated? Where as the symbol is moved through the design it's new location and grid reference is then updated automatically? AT the moment I just have a separate layer with grid lines, letters and numbers to show the reference on the viewports. Thanks in advance.

Mike

VW Landmark 2021

If you don't need to store the data with the symbol but just report it, then a worksheet might work.

Create a separate SPACE object for each of your grid areas. You can then use the =GetSpaceNameForObject worksheet function to report the name of the space. The X and Y coordinates can also be included in the report.

If you need more, please ask again.