Exporting Elevation Viewport to dwg

I am struggling to export dwg that represent what i have worked on elevation viewport. 

Please suggest your best option to export dwg which will represent exactly like attached image. 

Attached image is Artistic rendering, lines and shadows with 0.5 thickness and hidden line. 

I tried everything in terms of rendering and in terms of options  while exporting dwg.

When i import that dwg again in vectorworks to check if it communicates correct information, I found messes all around there. 

1080975384_ScreenShot2021-03-23at8_21_51PM.thumb.png.44e019846331e3cccd0b0612da7bfbf7.png

This above image is vectorworks file (artistic rendering)

1010412997_ScreenShot2021-03-23at9_36_23PM.thumb.png.e3caed1e6aa983924643d43c3d9c9b1a.png

This above image is imported dwg that i created from vectorworks file. 

Please suggest any realistic options that work.

These are sheet layer viewports?  Did you try checking the box in the dwg publish dialog that says "export as 2d graphics  in model space"  Here is the help file reference:

https://app-help.vectorworks.net/2018/eng/VW2018_Guide/DXFDWG/DXF_DWG_and_DWF_File_Export.htm

It may well be that your specific artistic rendering style does not export to autocad because it has no equivalent in that program.  But your rendering style (to me) looks like a hidden line rendering w/ hatches for fills, you might be able to make that using some other rendering option. 

I do this daily - I export 'hidden line' section viewports as 'active sheet' rather than model - this becomes an acad dwg sheet (figuring that anyone working acad can bring that into a model if they want). Exporting as a 'model' has created some crazy results.

I generally review the export in acad to see what gets screwed up. I export fills and hatches as separate DWG layers so they can be turned off as they often don't sit in the background and obscure parts of the drawing... Typically the only problem is text.

Am wondering if re-importing to vw to check is what is causing the distortion (the DWG files may actually be fine). Get a DWG viewer to check the result.

just ran an export of an elevation 'artistic rendering' and it came out fine as a dwg. GL does not work