Circuit numbers Disappear

I just updated to VW2021 SP3.  Was working on cleaning up a drawing and I am noticing that all my circuit numbers are disappearing off the schematic when they are connected to a CTP socket.  Circuit connected to device sockets seem fine. 

I also have two wires connected to the same socket on a device.  Previously the circuit numbers would both show on top of each other.  Now they both disappear.  

It seems like there may have been some logic added to cause the labels to disappear if the drawing gets cluttered or the labels are overlapping somehow.  I can't seem to figure out what is happening and I am getting mixed results.

See attached image.  Why does the circuit number N10 not appear on the "out" but it does appear on the "In" ?

Is my theory about something going on behind the scenes hiding these numbers true?

Is there anything I can do to get my circuit numbers back?

Connector Panels.png

• 1 month later...
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee
2 hours ago, tk_ said:

Is there a way to move the labels and connector types further into the wire, mine seem to overlap a lot. 

image.thumb.png.cc1a3b935116253024862e49af01437a.png

- Yes, you can use the options in ConnectCAD Settings dialog, General Pane - "Circuit Number Offset" and "Connector Type Offset" as shown in the image below. Keep in mind that these options will affect all circuits in your document.

image.png

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

• Like 2
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@tk_ Agree. The forum search engine leaves much to be desired IMO. If you search topics then you have a chance. Inside threads it becomes unreasonable. I would encourage everyone to create a topic unless you are absolutely sure. When we attach these to bug reports it's way easier if it's a short thread. I'm certainly not criticising, just trying to make the best of what we have.

Just FYI and for all the others out there.

Conrad

• Like 1