Layer Link Lock HELP!

Dubman

For some reason after installing the SP3 all of my title block PDF page objects on a design layer will not view port on to a sheet layer like I have always done. When I draw a rectangle around the PDF page object & try to create a view port it gives me this error message  "This command only works on layer links that are not locked"  I have never locked any layer, nowhere does it show my anything is locked. The PDF image is not a link, it is a PDF I imported on to a design layer. What is locked? the design layer? The PDF image? or the sheet layer I'm trying to sent the view port too? I can not unlock the PDF image or the design layer. Totally bizarre!!!!

This is happening in different files, when ever I try to make a Viewport I get the same error message.

I just opened a new blank file, drew a rectangle around it & tried to make a view port & get the same error message. Something is not right! Am I missing a new setting?

The new blank file is attached

Layer Link file problems.vwx

And YES I always use the Architect Workspace & this command is only in the Fundamentals, great!

Dag, I believe I just found the problem I was using Convert To Viewport instead of Create Viewport, I had added to command to my Object Right Mouse Click & added the wrong one! Thanks for all of your help!

Edited by Dubman