Strange Reset Behavior

I have a strange thing occurring.

I have several custom objects that I use and I am having an issue with the reset code on one of them.

Here is a list of custom objects

• Panel Specification
  • Create Panel
  • Create Data
  • Create Circuit
  • Create Display

All four of the Create objects refer back to the Panel Specification.

In side of Panel Specification I have code to reset the four Create objects, so if any of the Specifications change, all related objects are update. This all works quite nicely.

The strange thing that is occurring, is after Panel Specification runs and all the updates are done, I am unable to select the Create Display object. I can select all the others, just not Create Display.

The only way I can get it selectable again is by using the Custom Selection tool, then make a change to one of the Create Display parameters.

Does this make sense, and is there a workaround?

Here is the code for doing the reset. It works, except for not being able to select the Create Display object when all done.

#*****************************************************

def RefreshPanels(PanelSpecificationID,UUID):

#*****************************************************

def RefreshPanelsDetails(h):

vs.ResetObject(h)

pass

searchCriteria = "(INOBJECT & INVIEWPORT & (PON='Create Panel') & ('Create Panel'.'PanelSpecificationID'='" + PanelSpecificationID + "'))"

vs.ForEachObject( RefreshPanelsDetails, searchCriteria )

searchCriteria = "(INOBJECT & INVIEWPORT & (PON='Create Display') & ('Create Display'.'PanelSpecificationID'='" + PanelSpecificationID + "'))"

searchCriteria = ("((PON='Create Circuit') & ('Create Circuit'.'UniqueID'='" + UUID + "'))")

searchCriteria = ("((PON='Create Circuit') & ('Create Data'.'UniqueID'='" + UUID + "'))")

pass

@ Pat

I will check the strings and make sure they are good, however I do know the routine is being triggered as it will visible update the screen. 

The real challenge is after the reset, I can no longer select the Create Display object. I did discover that if I select a different class, turn the Panel class off, then back on, the reselect the Panel class, then I can select the Create Display.