Custom Title Block Data

Hey Forum.  I need some help.  It seems I've done this before but have forgotten how to do it.  I'd like to create a custom data configuration for a particular titleblock that we use for siteplans.  I like using a master subdivision plan and insert (reference) house plans and then using sheet layers to create individual siteplans for the different lots.  Using this method though creates a small problem while using and "Sheet Data.Sheet Number" as this references the Sheet Layers in the Navigation Panel.  Meening I can't use Sheet Number "100" for each individual Sheet because you'll get the error "That Sheet Number is Already in Use by and Existing Layer" So I want to create a custom Data config rather than rely on the Sheet number in the Navigation panel.  Get me?  Also I want to add a config so that I can have a "project name" under sheet parameter rather than the project parameter so that this name doesn't override the other sheets in the file.  I'd like a config Like "Sheet Data.Project Name"

I find that this process is not very intuitive.  So I need your help.  Thanks!

ScreenHunter_118 Mar. 11 08.08.jpg

ScreenHunter_116 Mar. 11 08.07.jpg

ScreenHunter_117 Mar. 11 08.08.jpg

ScreenHunter_115 Mar. 11 08.07.jpg

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello @Markvl,

If I understood you correctly you should be able to get this done by adding new Sheet Data fields and displaying them in the layout. In order to do this, open the Title Block Border Setting or TBManager dialog, go to Sheet Data pane, click on Manage Sheet Data... button and then create the new Sheet Data fields that you would want to have. After that, you can display these values in the layout by linking text object to the new fields.

Additionally, from what I understand, you want to have this Sheet Number fields be the same for all TBBs in the file? If so, you can use any existing project Data field or create a new one as described above and it will automatically have the same value for all TBBs in the document.

Let me know if this helps or if you need additional information.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov