Interiorcad: cabinet marionette

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

You need to check "Ridimensiona oggetto" and then make it stretch. You don't need to use a Marionette any more for this, did you know? You can use two rod bearings (as blue symbols) and an extrude (also a blue symbol) and interiorcad will reshape the extrude to fit the width. No clothes and no clothes hangers (yet), obviously...

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Stephan Moenninghoff said:

You need to check "Ridimensiona oggetto" and then make it stretch. You don't need to use a Marionette any more for this, did you know? You can use two rod bearings (as blue symbols) and an extrude (also a blue symbol) and interiorcad will reshape the extrude to fit the width. No clothes and no clothes hangers (yet), obviously...

Yes, the "object mode" you explain on the video works well. And I know that I need to check "ridimensiona oggetto" but the problem is that I don't see the specific selected marionette object. If I select the Clothes Rail, it doesn't appear on my cabinet. 

Symbol method is done.

Thanks a lot Stephan