Vectorworks Foundation Course 2021

I have been writing Vectorworks manuals and courses for the past 20 years, for several years I wrote the Vectorworks Essentials manual. Here is my latest online course. This course contains about 8 hours of video and it works though all the most important concepts for Vectorworks. This is a great course for getting started in Vectorworks. If you have been looking for a Vectorworks manual, this course is the updated video course from the old Vectorworks Essentials manual. 

https://store.archoncad.com/courses/general/vectorworks-foundation-2021/

• Like 2

Honestly, as much as I like the videos, they don't compete with a step-by-step manual that I can flip the page when I'm ready to move on rather than rewinding multiple times and having to restart my computer because it crashed because the video and program are running at the same time. What is the latest manual you have available that isn't dependent on video? I am DYING for something and this piecemeal approach by combing through forums and sort-of-related videos is killing this new user. Thanks!!

On 3/9/2021 at 6:54 AM, Jessica Soulliere said:

Honestly, as much as I like the videos, they don't compete with a step-by-step manual that I can flip the page 

I do understand. I really liked the written manuals.  I used to write the step-by-step manuals for Vectorworks. Feed back from the majority of users was that they only wanted the movies.